Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

My First Blog Post (Week 1 Blog 1)

 I am excited to join this EME6414 course. The last couple of weeks have certainly provided me with a refreshing time to take myself away from my laptop and enjoy rest to its full extent. Now that I am back into student mode, I can't wait for what this summer semester goes like! 

While introducing myself to the discussion board, I realized that I have some professional social media accounts but rarely use them. Now is a good time to start building my social presence throughout this course and be more active. Below are my accounts.

LinkedIn

Twitter/X

Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Great to meet you, Idam. I connected with you on Linkedin. ◡̈ I look forward to learning with you this semester~

    ReplyDelete

Reflection (Week 6, Blog 3)

 This week, I couldn't spend much time online as I had some personal duties to finish. However, this week's topic interested me, and...