Popular Posts

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Reflection (Week 2 Blog 3)

 This week, we started focusing on more specific terms related to Web 2.0 - produsage and digital natives. I wasn't so familiar with the word produsage before, so reading articles and peers' posts and getting involved in discussion helped a lot. 

 I know this is a choose-your-own-adventure type of course, but as a person who prefers to have plans, I think now I found the right rhythm of days to navigate this course that best suits me. I plan to read uploaded articles or watch VoiceThread at least by Tuesday and write the first blog post on a topic that interests me. Then, I plan to start participating in discussion posts and interacting with peers by commenting on blogs from Wednesday, writing another blog post on any new tools I tried by Friday, and writing a reflection post on Sunday. I will see how it goes!

 One more reflective point about using Feeder to connect with peers. I have been enjoying it a lot as I can navigate it so easily to see any new posts my peers have uploaded. However, it would have been better if I had gotten a notification about whether somebody had replied to my comment. I visited some of my peers' blogs and wrote a comment, but since there are many peers in this course and many posts are constantly uploaded, it is hard to keep track of where I left my comment. Does anyone relate to this? If you know how to get Feeder or just the Blogger itself to give me notifications, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Idam ◡̈ I have the option to check a box that says "Notify Me" when I leave a comment on a peer's blog. I can see it under my text to you right now. Check it out the next time you leave a comment and give it a try ◡̈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Wile! Thank you so much for letting me know. I completely missed that notify me check box right below. It's a great help!

      Delete

Reflection (Week 11, Blog 3)

 This week was an "international" day for me personally, which aligns with this week's topic. I flew from Korea back to Tallah...