Popular Posts

Sunday, June 2, 2024

Reflection (Week 3, Blog 3)

 This week, I started joining many online communities. I joined the class LinkedIn and Reddit, started following more of my classmates on Instagram, and enjoyed reading their posts! I haven't had time to interact with my peers on the blog, which I will catch up on soon.

 Some of the participation I did this week: I wrote a post on class Reddit on which subreddits I follow. I also uploaded a long hot weekend challenge on Instagram, showing what I did during weekends. Here is a more detailed version of the challenge.

1. Sports: I went on a walk to the park right across from where I live. 

2. Nature: I visited my parents' house, which is located in Cheonan, a rural area in Korea. It is literally in the middle of the mountains, so I loved the scenery and how quiet it was.

3. The arts: Some watercolor painting pieces are at my parents' house, so I can call them arts?

6. Fine dining: My family cooked every meal with what we had at a farm so I can call it fine "nature" dining!

7. A barbecue & 8. Relaxing: Enjoyed the rural area experience to its fullest, doing a barbecue outside and relaxing on a hammock. My niece was obsessed with playing with bubble toys I spent hours making bubbles with her!

10. Big night out: I wouldn't necessarily call it a big night out but we did celebrate my parents' 60th birthday. We threw a small party at home and took thousands of pictures. 


So this was my weekend. I plan to take a week off next week on writing blogs as I will be away from the town the whole week. I will be working on reading materials and catching up on my peers' posts as best as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection (Week 6, Blog 3)

 This week, I couldn't spend much time online as I had some personal duties to finish. However, this week's topic interested me, and...