Popular Posts

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Reflection (Week 6, Blog 3)

 This week, I couldn't spend much time online as I had some personal duties to finish. However, this week's topic interested me, and as next week's topic continues with the same content, I would like to explore the networked knowledge activities more.

For the next assignment, I plan to choose a concept version instead of a full version this time. I am considering choosing Instagram and Threads as Threads is advertised as Instagram's new text-version app, and I wonder what similarities and differences lie between these two platforms. I am an active user on Instagram but not on Threads, so exploring how people engage in knowledge sharing and tracking will be meaningful. I can't wait to hear what platforms others decide to choose for this assignment! 

1 comment:

  1. I'll be curious to hear your thoughts about Threads. It's like Twitter/X ... and yet it's not. I keep wanting it to be like the good parts of Twitter, which I fear may be why I haven't yet accepted it for what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Reflection (Week 6, Blog 3)

 This week, I couldn't spend much time online as I had some personal duties to finish. However, this week's topic interested me, and...